Thursday, October 17, 2013

If I Start Writing Now

♫ ♪ If I start writing now, when I'm not really rested.  It could upset my thinking, which is not good at all. ♪ ♫

This is a song that my husband sings now and then.  Especially when the kids have writing assignments. ;)  He memorized it for a Charlie Brown play.  We get to hear snippets occasionally.

I would love to start blogging about the fun things that I see and get to do.  How do I go about this?  I've read and read other blogs, especially blogs about blogging.  I've purchased a book.  Yep - a For Dummies book.  I'm on chapter 4. But...♫ If I start writing now...♫

I used to blog on Xanga, but that was years ago.  Lots of fun getting to meet people with similar interests.  One of them I still keep in contact with sporadically.  I just love her and her family.

Looking forward to the future!


No comments: